Topic: Many cards with "//" in their names missing Avg. Prices?

Hello, Sebi! I noticed that not one Strixhaven (main set) card with "//" in its name is showing an Average Price, while other cards in the set do.

Similarly, tokens from Extras: Commander Legends with "//" in their names do not have Average Prices, while other tokens from that set do.

Other sets that may have the same issue (to possibly help with debugging): Extras: Planechase Anthology, Extras: Modern Horizons Double Sided, Extras: Commander 2014 (only "//" ones affected), Zendikar Rising Commander (two cards with "//" in their names are affected), & Mystery Booster (two cards with "//" in their names are affected).

This feels odd that so many sets would be missing Average Pricing solely for cards with "//" in their names, so I'm calling it out in case it's a bug.

Thank you!

PS - Secret Lair: Ultimate Edition pathways and Amonkhet double-sided tokens don't have pricing, either, but those are so new that I'm not surprised.
PPS - Kaldheim and Zendikar Rising and other sets with "//" cards seem fine.

Re: Many cards with "//" in their names missing Avg. Prices?

Hey, also was wondering about this. Wanted to use this site to help track the value of my collection but found that all my double sided // cards have no registered market value despite having an obvious traded value when you look at people selling and trading them. Wondering the same thing, if this is a bug or if there is some other reason for this. Thanks!

Re: Many cards with "//" in their names missing Avg. Prices?

This is kinda n topic as well i guess, and was hoping to get help and get something figured out since im new to selling on site. When i try to list some of my cards they dont show up in the search database they offer (if that is whats its called) So what do i do in that situation with those cards if i cant find av match to list it?? thanks in advance for any type of help anyone could offer me