Topic: Magic Fest, Pro Tour, Lunar ny, Store Champ

- fixed Monastery Swiftspear to be legal in pauper after double masters print as common
- imported Magic Fest promo Path of Ancestry
- imported the 6 2022 Pro Tour promos
- imported the 5 2022 Lunar New Year promos
- imported the 3 2022 Store Championship promos

Re: Magic Fest, Pro Tour, Lunar ny, Store Champ

Any idea when you'll add the art series for "Battle for Baldur's Gate"?
If possible, I would like to provide you the list to import - just tell me what you need and I find out how to do it big_smile
Btw.. there was a discussion ongoing about etched foils and if there will be a special tag - any update on that?

Thanks as always smile

Re: Magic Fest, Pro Tour, Lunar ny, Store Champ

sebastiansmagiccards wrote:

Btw.. there was a discussion ongoing about etched foils and if there will be a special tag - any update on that?

Here is the last official word I could find on the topic. However, it would appear that as of Neon Dynasty, WotC is consistently giving etched variants their own collector number within an edition, which solves the entire issue. Will they continue to be consistent in this? Who knows. Probably not. But for now, the only affected sets are Modern Horizons 2 (including the MH1 reprints) and STX Mystical Archive. Which is an acceptably low amount of extra editions to have to track.

I'm still a fan and a huge proponent of an etched flag, to make etched cards stand out from non-etched within an edition and to be easily filterable. But I understand Sebi's concerns and think if WotC continues their current methodology, a flag is not an absolute necessity.  smile