Topic: Various card db fixes

- added Copy // Treasure (#13) missing capenna token
- fixed CLB version of Hornet Queen wrongly listed as mythic instead of rare
- fixed Starter 99' Time Warp showing black border image instead of white

Next a few token changes that have been listed for a while in detail by Solseek in https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=31587

I only implmented the "non-destructive" part of the list. This is repeatedly mentioned as an issue, that tokens that do not exist as single-sided are listed in a bunch of commander editions but I am still hesitant to delete them, as I know some users added them to their inventories / wishlists. Might delete them in the end anyway, I'm just riding on this indecision a bit more though smile

- merged Angel and Demon Avacyn Restored tokens into Angel // Demon (they only exist as double sided)
- merged Human and Wolf tokens from FNM extras into Wolf // Human
- changed Dragon to Dragon // Dragon and Lightning Rager to Lightning Rager // Lightning Rager in Extras: Commander 2015
- merged Suture Priest from Game day promos into the main printing, since they are indistinguishable
- corrected Eldritch Moon Prerelease Zombie token to Zombie // Zombie
- created new edition Planechase Anthology Planes and moved all the plane and phenomenon cards there to avoid all the duplicated collector numbers in the listing of the original edition

Re: Various card db fixes

sebi wrote:

This is repeatedly mentioned as an issue, that tokens that do not exist as single-sided are listed in a bunch of commander editions but I am still hesitant to delete them, as I know some users added them to their inventories / wishlists. Might delete them in the end

I am a HUGE fan of only having cards in Deckbox that actually exist, so I love this update. :-)

sebi wrote:

- merged Angel and Demon Avacyn Restored tokens into Angel // Demon (they only exist as double sided)
- merged Human and Wolf tokens from FNM extras into Wolf // Human
- changed Dragon to Dragon // Dragon and Lightning Rager to Lightning Rager // Lightning Rager in Extras: Commander 2015
- merged Suture Priest from Game day promos into the main printing, since they are indistinguishable
- corrected Eldritch Moon Prerelease Zombie token to Zombie // Zombie
- created new edition Planechase Anthology Planes and moved all the plane and phenomenon cards there to avoid all the duplicated collector numbers in the listing of the original edition

Also, I love this clean-up. Thank you!

Some thoughts:
- should the Planechase Planes go in the Oversized Cards section?
- with Dominaria United, tokens are blended between DMU & DMC (e.g. Angel 001 is DMC while Bird 002 is DMU)... might it make sense to combine tokens for these sets instead of splitting out the other DMC ones from the precons into a separate section? I could go either way on this, as it's weird... also not sure if this is a go-forward strategy for WOTC.

Last edited by Solseek (2022-09-16 20:13:15)

Thank you!

Noble Hierarch

Hi Sebi,

Thx for the clean-up! Whilst I do have 'everything I do not have' listed on my wishlist, I'm very happy to see cards go that do not exist!

Thank you!

Please add the Game Day Promos: Touch the Spirit Realm, Workshop Warchief, and Shivan Devastator.