Topic: Looking to Verify my Deckbox Inventory

Hello,
    I've been using Deckbox to keep track of my collection for about 10 years now.  I am wanting to go back through my physical collection and ensure that everything has been properly entered in to Deckbox, because while adding decks I've built, there have been some discrepancies. Most of these discrepancies, I believe, are due to something I haven't done correctly.  I'm looking for some suggestions as to how to do this with a collection that is almost 56,000 cards?

Re: Looking to Verify my Deckbox Inventory

Yikes, that sounds like a major undertaking!

How is your physical collection currently sorted?  I keep all of my cards alphabetically, so if I need to do a full inventory, I'd pull up the Inventory screen, switch to Spoiler view, then start flipping through my cards while scrolling through the inventory screen.

But 56k cards is an awful lot to do that for...

I have it sorted by spell type (Instants & Sorceries, Enchantments & Auras, Creatures) than sorted by each color, with artifacts, multicolor, and colorless being "colors." The best solution I've come up with is to verify cards in decks first, than collect each color, sort by type and card name, than look it up in the deckbox inventory.  Which sounds extremely dauting...

Last edited by ragemage13 (2023-04-06 20:23:04)

Since you already have it sorted so specifically, you can use Deckbox's filters on the Inventory screen.

Start with Type = Instants & Sorceries and Color = White as filters, then flip through your cards to compare.