Topic: Card Count

I feel like this is something really obvious that I'm missing but where can I see the total amount of any given card that I own?

I'm trying to sort through lands and cap each basic land in my collection at 800 copies (I own seven decks and I am always busy building one which I inevitably cycle out) but I can only seem to see how many copies of each printing I have instead of the card itself.

How can I see how many copies of a card I have instead of the copies of each printing?

Re: Card Count

Easiest way is to go to "Card Database" from the left menu and search for the card. That listing groups and sums by card.

Perhaps I should add a total sum on the card page itself too somewhere...

Re: Card Count

I was thinking of something similar.  On the inventory page, where it lists the total number of cards and total distinct cards, I'd love to see it clarified by adding a 3rd option so it would then say, "Inventory( Total # of cards, Total # of distinct cards, and Total # of distinct card prints).

Another options is how the Inventory itself is displayed, I think that it should show rows of distinct cards with the total and that when you click on the row for a card, it'll then show a sub-table with rows for each distinct print.

Woodchips wrote:

I feel like this is something really obvious that I'm missing but where can I see the total amount of any given card that I own?

I'm trying to sort through lands and cap each basic land in my collection at 800 copies (I own seven decks and I am always busy building one which I inevitably cycle out) but I can only seem to see how many copies of each printing I have instead of the card itself.

How can I see how many copies of a card I have instead of the copies of each printing?