Topic: Lord of the Rings

Imported The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth today, the tokens, art series and commander cards. Commander double-faced tokens and promos are not yet in.

The bans in standard were also updated a week or two ago.

Re: Lord of the Rings

Hail Sebi!

Thanks.

Thank you

Noble Hierarch

thank you

Not seeing the Commander set in the Editions

I see it at tales of middle-earth commander not at lords of the ring

Yeah, it was not listed on the https://deckbox.org/editions page, added it now.

I was not sure if the name of the editions should be full, "lord of the rings: tales of middle-earth commander" as that seemed a bit long, which is why I left out the lord of the rings. This might be a bad idea though for autocompleted inputs where people would write lord of the rings probably, not 'tales of middle-earth'. I think I will rename them to the full name.

Thank you, Sebi! The only problem I found was that Nazgul was restricted to 1 in commander and other singleton formats, not the card specified 9.

Thank you so much!:D

Finagles wrote:

Thank you, Sebi! The only problem I found was that Nazgul was restricted to 1 in commander and other singleton formats, not the card specified 9.

Fixed now, thanks.

Thanks Sebi! I noticed one thing when adding cards. When using 'Add Card List', cards that use accents in the names aren't recognized in plain text. When you type them in under 'Add Card', it recognizes them without issue.

As an example, cards like "Dúnedain Blade" as "Dunedain Blade", or "Éowyn, Lady of Rohan" as "Eowyn, Lady of Rohan", are recognized on 'Add Card' but not "Add Card List".

Thanks for all the work that you do! You are very much appreciated!

Hi there, could you please add: Lórien Brooch? I don't see it in the database.

It would be listed as its Universes-within name of "Trailblazer's Boots".
https://deckbox.org/mtg/Trailblazer%27s … ting=79361

Hi Sebi, could you please also add for the Lord of the Rings Tales of Middle earth Art series also 1/24 - 24/24 series next to the regular 1/81 - 81/81 series?

The art series 1/24 - 24/24 are included in the Magic: the Gathering - Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Scene Box.

FrankJJV wrote:

Hi Sebi, could you please also add for the Lord of the Rings Tales of Middle earth Art series also 1/24 - 24/24 series next to the regular 1/81 - 81/81 series?

The art series 1/24 - 24/24 are included in the Magic: the Gathering - Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Scene Box.

Hmm I'm not quite sure where to find the card list and pictures of these 24. Scryfall doesn't seem to list them, and I can't seem to find them at first glance on tcgplayer or big marketplaces.

I couldn't find them either but they really exist big_smile See the 2 pictures (front and backside)

Post's attachments

IMG_2567.jpeg 981.07 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

And the other side.

Post's attachments

IMG_2568.jpeg 825.19 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.