Topic: Changing edition on cards in decks

Hi!

I've been scouring left and right to find the right tool to make my EDH decks for sale clearly listed, and while this one here seems like the best one so far, there's a few things I'm still not grasping and/or are not working.

The dropdown by the edition icon is simply not working for me, nothing happens when I click it. I have all of my decks scanned via the Dragon Shield app, transferred to CSV, reformatted via Excel to have the Arena formatting, and while the upload seem to work, there's a few things that don't add up, notably on the Edition front.

For instance, one of the items on the list is Najeela, the Warhammer 40K Secret Lair edition, formatted as such:
1 Najeela, the Blade-Blossom (SLD) 1032
It registers but then shows me the Commander Legends #514 Foil Etched on my decklist
When  go check the correct printing at https://deckbox.org/mtg/Najeela%2C%20th … ting=70958, it does say it sees it in my deck in this edition (in the main deck, there's no sideboard or scratchpad). Even checking the other printings, it says the correct SLD version is in my deck.

So I'm very confused as of how this works, and especially since the dropdowns for Edition don't give me anything, I can't even make it right (but also I have 83 EDH decks to list, I can't afford having to verify each card's edition is right...)

Any pointers?

Thank you!

[EDIT] I even tried from the card's page adding it to my inventory, which worked, and from that entry adding it to my deck, which added again a Commander legends version... I'm very confused.

Last edited by Skojster (2023-07-25 09:40:08)

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2023-07-25 113245.png 29.91 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Changing edition on cards in decks

This just started happening for me, too. It is definitely not the norm, and is a big reason why this site is the only one I use. I am assuming it's a bug, so don't lose hope, you have come to the right place!

Re: Changing edition on cards in decks

Hello,

Setting details on cards in decks is actually only available in the premium plan. For free accounts there should be a tooltip indicating it's not available but it seems to be bugged, I will try to fix.

Otherwise, the deck listing just shows whatever the "default" edition is for a card.