Topic: Additional Add Tool Option

Hi, I love this site and I'm a subscriber. I use this site to track my collection and all my decks.

You have an option when adding cards to sets called "Mass Input". This option allows you to add one of every card or four of every card in the set.

This worked great for older sets since there was only one version of each card.

However, as we all know, many sets can have many different versions (full art, borderless, showcase, etc etc).

Would it be possible to add an option to just add a "one of" for one particular version? Or say just add one of for the base set?

For example, the base set of LOTRs has 281 cards (including the basic lands). But there are 426 slots in the set. So I can't do a mass input even though I have all the regular cards.

It would save a lot of time to be able to mass input the base set.

Thanks!

Re: Additional Add Tool Option

Yep, this has been mentioned & requested before, and on my radar. The issue is right now the cards that are the "base set" are not marked in the database in any way, I'd have to go through all the sets and manually set which collector number interval is the "base". (Or find a way to import this from gatherer / scryfall /somewhere else)

sebi wrote:

Yep, this has been mentioned & requested before, and on my radar. The issue is right now the cards that are the "base set" are not marked in the database in any way, I'd have to go through all the sets and manually set which collector number interval is the "base". (Or find a way to import this from gatherer / scryfall /somewhere else)

isn't it almost always the last forest?

cepragassen wrote:

isn't it almost always the last forest?

Hmm, not sure...

sebi wrote:

I think I reported this by accident! Wrong button!

Thank you for the reply.
I think they usually number the cards with the base cards coming first, followed by the special treatments.