Topic: Minor bugs to consider

I hope im posting this in the right place.
Within the last few weeks, I've noticed a couple of differences in features that don't seem to work just right any more.

When looking at a specific deck, there used to be a drop down by the edition of the card so you could quickly swap out one edition for another. Now it's gone and it seems like the only way to change is to add the new card from inventory and then go delete the original.

Another glitch I've noticed. When looking at a specific card, there's a list of decks that you have containing that card and shows the editions. It's a great feature for quickly finding where cards are. However lately it stopped differentiating between deck ideas and built decks. Every deck shows with the little building block symbol for built decks.

Lastly and probably least important to me. When adding new cards to inventory, it no longer groups matching cards. Instead of showing 2 copies, it shows 1 copy twice. It used to automatically match them and just update the quantity.

Thanks for looking into these for me. Deckbox is an awesome tool and I hope it keeps getting better.

Re: Minor bugs to consider

RustyNails123 wrote:

When looking at a specific deck, there used to be a drop down by the edition of the card so you could quickly swap out one edition for another. Now it's gone and it seems like the only way to change is to add the new card from inventory and then go delete the original.

This has been moved to the dropdown menu to the left of the card name, but it proved to be confusing, so I brought it back today, should be next to the edition.

Another glitch I've noticed. When looking at a specific card, there's a list of decks that you have containing that card and shows the editions. It's a great feature for quickly finding where cards are. However lately it stopped differentiating between deck ideas and built decks. Every deck shows with the little building block symbol for built decks.

Should be fixed now, thanks for reporting it.

Lastly and probably least important to me. When adding new cards to inventory, it no longer groups matching cards. Instead of showing 2 copies, it shows 1 copy twice. It used to automatically match them and just update the quantity.

On my todo list, I introduced this problem with the tags release, and it has been bothering other users too smile. Will fix soon(TM)

Thanks for looking into these for me. Deckbox is an awesome tool and I hope it keeps getting better.

Thank you for the kind words.

Re: Minor bugs to consider

Awesome Sebi. Thank you!