Topic: Import .csv from manabox

So i have taken alot of time to scan my whole collection into the app called Manabox.
There are over 6k+ cards in this .csv file.

When i try to upload this file on here it give me the list of all the cards but it does not show the quantity's of each card i have so i basicly get a long list with names, but i would have 0 cards in my collection.

What do i need to change to at least get all cards and number of how much i have each, i would care less to have the sets of the cards with them.

While searching google there is not much i can find to help me further on this specific issue.

Re: Import .csv from manabox

Hello,

For this to work I need to make a specific importer for the manabox format. I will take a closer look at adding an importer for their format.

Could you also send me your .csv export to support@deckbox.org? It would help me to have a larger collection export sample to test with too. Thanks!

Re: Import .csv from manabox

sebi wrote:

Hello,

For this to work I need to make a specific importer for the manabox format. I will take a closer look at adding an importer for their format.

Could you also send me your .csv export to support@deckbox.org? It would help me to have a larger collection export sample to test with too. Thanks!

I will e-mail you the list right away.