Topic: WANT: Captain of the Watch, Cathedral of War for W soldier/exalted

Folks,

I have some specific items on my wishlist to complete an all-white soldier/exalted deck I'm developing (see http://deckbox.org/sets/225809):

* Captain of the Watch x 2 (either M10 or M13 versions OK)
* Cathars' Crusade x 2
* Cathedral of War x 2

I've got three Honor of the Pure in an active trade, but any other gaps you good folks can fill would be helpful. Also, I would be grateful for whatever suggestions on what I need to add here.

Also, if anyone has at least one Pain Magnification for trade, I can use that in my vampire/discard deck.

You can find my tradelist here: http://deckbox.org/sets/187188. I am willing to negotiate on items in my inventory (save for MR legends or PWs).

Thank you very much!

Last edited by brightmatrix (2012-09-07 18:03:32)

Re: WANT: Captain of the Watch, Cathedral of War for W soldier/exalted

Although I do not have what you're looking for, this deck pretty much requires Sublime Archangel, so try and pick those up too!

Last edited by mpinsky (2012-09-07 19:19:03)

Great suggestion. Thanks!

Sending you a trade now.  Hold on confirming it though, I'm pretty sure I have like 5 copies of Cathar's crusade but I have to find them to be sure.

Temckena: Saw your trade offer, but it was cancelled before I got to it. I've already got the Mutilate as another active trade offer, and I'd like to keep the Retreats (I have only two and play R/W in many decks). However, let me know if things change in your inventory. It's the Captains and Cathedrals I'd like first and foremost.

Thanks again!

I have 2 captains, I will send trade.

man., LoL I just bought my Cathars' Crusade last night too tongue
I was lucky the shop even had the two I bought smile

Monolith: Wow, I had no idea they were that much in demand!

Kelvinmai, thanks for your trade offer.

Last edited by brightmatrix (2012-09-08 11:22:56)

I appreciate all the trades that have come in so far! I've got a good roster of Captain of the Watch and Honor the Pure on their way to me.

I'd still like to pick up several Cathedral of War cards ... anyone willing to trade for two?

I have:
1 FOIL Captain of the Watch
2x Cathar's Crusade
Send me a trade if you'd like to work something out, if I don't first.
I also have a Korean Sublime Archangel, but I'm honestly not inclined to trade it unless you have a really good offer.

If brightmatrix doesn't want the foil Captain of the Watch, I would be interested.

No foils for me, so, Tizzy, have at it. I'm becoming convinced I'm the only person on Deckbox who doesn't want foils.

Algaco, feel free to start a trade with the Crusades ... I don't have anything nearing the value of the Sublime, unfortunately. I knew that request was hitting high. smile It looks like most of the things on your wishlist are already committed to my decks (Fiend Hunters, Clifftop Retreats, Cathar's Strongholds), but let's see what we can work out.

Thanks, folks!