Topic: To trade or not to trade

I've finalized a traded for a Revised edition Savannah, and I'm trying to decide if I should keep it and let it gain value, the issue being I used most of my decent trade stuff to get ahold of it and I'm trying to build a fairly expensive deck for the modern format. I also can't use the Savannah personally accept in extremely casual games where the savannah probably won't matter much compared to something like a sunpetal grove

Thoughts?

Re: To trade or not to trade

The thing is Dual Lands will always go up in value and will always be a sought after item. There are only so many going around that people are willing to trade and they are the main stay of Legacy which is in itself hard enough to get into so it will always have value.

The only issue with trading it is that it might be hard for you to find an offer that has all of what your looking for espically if your going to be trading down with it. If you have no desire to play legacy, then your better off trying to trade it now espically since Maverick is becoming so popular.

I know that when I got back into the game about 6 months ago I unloaded all my duals from revised.  Sure, they're cool to have, but unless you're going to drop the cash for 4x of each to be competitive in legacy that's a $60-100 card that you can only use in casual games.  Thus, I'd trade it.

I am in a similar situation.  I have just catalogued part of my collection in preparation for selling it. 

I have:

Underground Sea
Tundra
Savannah
Tropical Island
Volcanic Island X2
Karakas X2
Bayou

I am trying to figure the best way to sell these.  Store or online? Here or eBay?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

jbausum wrote:

I am in a similar situation.  I have just catalogued part of my collection in preparation for selling it. 

I have:

Underground Sea
Tundra
Savannah
Tropical Island
Volcanic Island X2
Karakas X2
Bayou

I am trying to figure the best way to sell these.  Store or online? Here or eBay?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I recommend either trading them here for cards you need.
(as you'll get at least 1 for 1 for the value or more).

Or sell on ebay. A card shop will likely give you between 40-60% of the cards value,
so they can make a profit when they sell it.

I recommend either trading them here for cards you need.
(as you'll get at least 1 for 1 for the value or more).

Or sell on ebay. A card shop will likely give you between 40-60% of the cards value,
so they can make a profit when they sell it.

I am trying to sell.  I am no longer playing and need the storage space.

ebay may be the way to go, then.

Thanks.