Topic: W: Loxodon Smiter, Trostani, Armada Wurm H: Abrupt Decay, others

Edit: Upon further thought, I've decided it's a better idea to see what pulls I get from my booster box on the 5th before I go for the rares, however since it's not as likely I'll get the Mythics I will still trade for those now.  I'll leave the text as is, minus removing the need for 1 Trostani since I've confirmed a trade for one, just in case I don't get all/any of the rares I'm after.  That being said, I need your Trostani's and Armada Wurm's!  Hit me up!

Pre-release goers!  As the title days I'm after some G/W goodies.  They are as follows:
3x Loxodon Smiter
2x Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
2x Armada Wurm
4x Temple Garden
4x Call of the Conclave
Plus whatever else is on my wishlist, but these take priority!

I pulled an Abrupt Decay and Overgrown Tomb that i'm putting up for trade, among others that i got tonight and goodies i already had!  Take a look, start a trade!

Last edited by Darktire (2012-09-30 06:18:19)

Re: W: Loxodon Smiter, Trostani, Armada Wurm H: Abrupt Decay, others

Darktire wrote:

Pre-release goers!  As the title days I'm after some G/W goodies.  They are as follows:
3x Loxodon Smiter
3x Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
2x Armada Wurm
4x Temple Garden
4x Call of the Conclave

I pulled an Abrupt Decay and Overgrown Tomb that i'm putting up for trade, among others that i got tonight and goodies i already had!  Take a look, start a trade!

I pulled two Loxodon Smiters and an Angel of Serenity if you're interested. I'm interested in the Overgrown Tomb myself smile

Nerubian wrote:
Darktire wrote:

3x Loxodon Smiter
3x Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
2x Armada Wurm
4x Temple Garden
4x Call of the Conclave

I pulled two Loxodon Smiters and an Angel of Serenity if you're interested. I'm interested in the Overgrown Tomb myself smile

Sorry not seeing anything that adds up to overgrown tomb

I'm interested in the overgrown tomb and the abrupt decay.
I pulled a temple garden and trostani.
Let me know if there's anything else I have that's interesting

Bumping for trostani and armada wurms!