Topic: My attempt at Pack to Power

So this is just my attempt at Pack to Power. Not really looking to do overwhelmingly excessive trades. Just looking to make a slight gain each time. If anyone's is interested send a trade or start one up and I'll respond quickly.

Also, I have some notable things in my tradelist.

Re: My attempt at Pack to Power

I'm interested in your Sensei's Divining Top and Platinum Angel. Let me know if you see anything you like from my tradelist or if you have anything else from my wishlist. I have no problem sending first.

http://deckbox.org/sets/237370?o=a&p=6&s=n

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Do you mind explaining Pack to Power to me? I've heard of it, but never gotten a full understanding tongue

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

tails616 wrote:

Do you mind explaining Pack to Power to me? I've heard of it, but never gotten a full understanding tongue

Pack to Power is basically the concept of trading a booster pack worth of cards up into one of the pieces of the power nine. Basically, the idea is that you open a booster pack, and trade only cards you have opened or acquire from trading with the previously mentioned cards until you get one of the pieces.

The catch obviously is that the cards that begin within a booster pack probably won't be equivalent in value to a piece of the power nine so you must trade up so the idea is that each trade must be increasing in value. Now because of this, many people who attempt this look for easy deals in attempting to rip off players who are unsure about player values.

The other way to do this is to incrementally trade up for people who want the cards in your current PtP or people who wish to help you along the way. So when I say I don't want to rip people off, it means that I want my trades to incrementally increase the value of my pack until I reach my goal.

Oh that's pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of that story about a guy starting with a paper clip and getting a car or something really expensive off of eBay. I understand how it's worth it in local trades, but with online trading, wouldn't it be less effective due to shipping costs?

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

tails616 wrote:

Oh that's pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of that story about a guy starting with a paper clip and getting a car or something really expensive off of eBay. I understand how it's worth it in local trades, but with online trading, wouldn't it be less effective due to shipping costs?

Yeah; at the start it is more effective to trade in person. hmm But my pack was lackluster sad

I'm interested in 1x Senei's Top, 1x Sylvan Library, 1x Grave Pact, and 1x Platinum Angel if you're interested in trading them and see anything you like http://deckbox.org/sets/237370?s=i&o=d No problem sending first

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2012-10-08 03:17:12)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I'm interested in your Treasured Find in your PtP. Would you like an Goblin Warrens for it?

Last edited by hellnoire (2012-10-08 07:16:23)