Topic: Friends activity feed, WoW Icecrown expansion, WH:I tooltips

A few improvements went live these last few days. The last World of Warcraft expansion was imported (finally), and the latest Warhammer expansion has nice images for card tooltips thanks to Omrik. (Thank you very much Omrik for the scanning efforts)

Finally, there is an improved Activity Feed section on users' profile pages. For now it includes entries for the following events:

• a friend modifies a (valid) deck that he owns

• a friend comments on a deck

• a deck that you commented on receives another comment

• a new user signs up and sets his location to your town (to identify possible friends joining deckbox)

If you have ideas of something else you would like to see listed, do not hesitate to reply. Thank yous go to Laura for this feature, as she coded it.

Next up are the promised import and export improvements.

Re: Friends activity feed, WoW Icecrown expansion, WH:I tooltips

It would be awesome to have notifications about friend adding cards to theirs tradelist/wishlist

Kudos to Laura, its a really great feature and you can already see an increase in comments on decks... apparently some of the notifications added were very much needed smile.

Also, I would like to make on small observation: now, when moving a deck from one folder to another, its marked as modified. This is sometimes a bit annoying, as when I moved all my previous standard decks to another folder for archiving, notifications started appearing. If not too much trouble, can the folder moving not cause a notification? smile

grimskin wrote:

It would be awesome to have notifications about friend adding cards to theirs tradelist/wishlist

This is a bit tricky, but we're thinking about it. It's somehthing that I'd like to see too.

@Trickster - yep, valid point. I now realize that yesterday I moved all my 15 or so decks to an "Old" folder, so I must have spammed everyone in my friend list with those things. Sooooryyy. big_smile

I would like to add that the decks you commented upon work a bit different than Sebi first said smile :
When you comment on a deck you somehow 'subscribe' to that deck and you'll receive notifications about it being changed and also commented upon. Enjoy!