Topic: Selling entire inventory.

Quit my job to finish up school and need some cash to pay bills. Everything in my inventory is for sale and I will be adding more stuff tonight.

Notes:

• I have a sealed FTV: Realms. I can part it out, or sell it whole. This will be the only item that does not have free shipping.

• All single card prices will include shipping costs, no matter how large. If you want to pay $5 for the small flat rate USPS box, I will include a bunch of bulk commons and uncommons at no other charge (i.e., you just cover shipping).

• I am not stuck to a specific price range. Make me an offer. I may counter-offer. If you want multiple cards, your lower offer price will be taken into account. If you're just wanting 1-2 singles, I won't be so inclined to go much below low TCGPlayer prices.

I have only one completed trade but I have plenty of eBay feedback if anyone needs to see it. I can also send pictures, add on Facebook, whatever.

Re: Selling entire inventory.

Would you take $8 (paypal) for the Hinterland Harbor?

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:

Sure. I can ship it in a letter envelope, or if you want to buy any others I can combine em in a bubble mailer.

Propose the trade if you want to go forth and it's yours.

jacobleistra wrote:
UnstableFlux wrote:

Sure. I can ship it in a letter envelope, or if you want to buy any others I can combine em in a bubble mailer.

Propose the trade if you want to go forth and it's yours.

I'll wait until tonight to see if  you add anything else smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Might be interested in Olivia, ENtreat the Angels and possibly Geists.

Mistbeaver wrote:

Might be interested in Olivia, ENtreat the Angels and possibly Geists.

Make an offer and we'll go from there. If you want em all I'm willing to accept lower than low TCGPlayer prices.

How much for Messenger and Gravecrawler?

gookies5 wrote:

How much for Messenger and Gravecrawler?

$18 shipped.

email sent

I think I've replied to everyone by now. A decent amount of stuff is gone but there's still quite a bit of great stuff. The FTV Realms is still available. I'm willing to let it go for $70 or so if you're buying a decent amount of other singles.

I also have RtR pre-release dice for Azorius, Golgari, and Izzet if anybody wants a freebie thrown in with their order of $40 or more.