Topic: Need Modern G/W cards (with a splash of black)

Hey guys, I am in need of some cards for a modern deck, highest priority is x1 Knight of the Reliquary to finish out my playset, I really prefer Duel Decks so I can have a matching playset, next priority is Noble Hierarch, I need one more for my playset, and finally 3rd highest priority are Swords from new Mirrodin (the older swords are better, lets face facts, but I'm on a budget so I need the cheaper ones first, they're mainly for the pro-colors anyway)

Also High Priority x1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant from Shards, not DD

Other Stuff I need: Any and everything on my wishlist in any order it's all for that deck so there's no real priority, there are some things that I only want as promo or foil
Snow-Covered Basic Lands: I can just get them out of the .50$ at my LGS non-foil so I don't need that
Qasali Pridemage: Promo
Eternal Witness: Promo
Path to Exile: Promo

Any cards below a dollar I'd love to get in foil as well but I don't care nearly as much about that.

Notables in tradelist
x4 Stomping Ground
x4 Glimpse the Unthinkable
x1 Arid Mesa (Soon to be 2)
x1 Umezawa's Jitte
Soon to have x1 Vendilion Clique
x1 Dark Depths (Spanish)

I also have a SP Revised Savannah that I'm looking to trade down for about 90$ worth of Modern staples, fetches, original shocklands, Bobs, Cliques, Hierarchs, anything that isn't in standard and about to plummet or worth less then 10$, I'm open to pretty much anything

It should be noted that I'm also willing to sell any/all of this stuff

Last edited by imsully2 (2012-10-16 04:46:07)

Re: Need Modern G/W cards (with a splash of black)

have the night. need a glimpse the unthinkable. its dual decks too

Velocizachtor wrote:

have the night. need a glimpse the unthinkable. its dual decks too

Send me something we can figure something out for sure smile

Bumping to say I also have a playset of Promo Resto-Angels for Trade along with possibly a few promo O-Rings, hit me up!

Starting up a trade talk.

As of now I have one less glimpse the unthinkable, the clique is probably gone, and I am now moving full force into swords, I need x2 Feast and Famine and x1 Body and Mind, Trade me stuffs (Still have the Savannah even though no one's interested tongue)