Topic: Inventory Process started

LOTS OF CARDS!!!!

I have a footlocker full of cards that I have not cataloged previously.  I am uploading them here to get a good look at what I have.  There are a few pretty nice ones so far. 

The cards, for the most part, have been stored in protective sheets and the best ones are now in individual sleeves.  Some are lightly played, others never played since I became the owner.  I am not sure what the best way is to "liquidate" the cards I have, but my wife would like the corner of the storage space back. 

If you have interest, please contact me.  I have no history of selling or buying, but am willing to have the dialog about selling my cards.

Let me know if you see anything good.

Jim

Re: Inventory Process started

Just the top few are:

Underground Sea
Tundra
Savannah
Tropical Island
Volcanic Island X2
Karakas X2
Bayou

You should list the edition, it's a pretty substantial difference

Thanks.  I played a bit in the mid 90s, but I am not real aware of what is needed to identify them.

I will look at them when I get home.  I am fairly certain that they are Revised.  I will probably have to look online to figure out how to be sure.

I tend to have trouble when there is no set emblem on them.

EDIT:

I found the site to tell which set they are.  I will fix that this afternoon.

Is there a way to designate that on the inventory?

Last edited by jbausum (2012-10-17 16:55:52)

If they are white border with text near the border (almost on top of it), then it's revised.
If the text is more centered and there is a slight double border around the frame of the cards, then it's unlimited.
Black border is beta.
Black border with a different card cut is alpha.
(alpha cards were cut differently so the shape of the corners is rounder and wider than usual)

Thank you.