Topic: Interest in gold-bordered cards?

Hi all,
I just acquired bunch of gold-bordered World Championship cards. I didn't want to put them into my inventory for confusion, but wanted to see if anyone here was interested in trading for them? They range from 1996 to 2004. (I'm not sure that there are any complete decks in here)

Some of the highlights:
3 Wasteland
3 Yawgmoth's will
12 Rishadan Port
4 Replenish
4 Blinkmoth nexus
6 Cursed scroll
4 Wrath of god
1 Chrome mox
1 Glimmervoid
3 Enlightened tutor
1 Vampiric tutor
4 Birds of Paradise

lots of other commons. (No Gaea's cradle or FoW)

Propose a trade if interested.

Re: Interest in gold-bordered cards?

What would you value the gold bordered Yawmoth's Will at?

Yawgmoth's Will, Wasteland - about $4
Rishadan Port - about $3

Overall, the going rate seems to be close to 10% of "Face value". The values seem to fluctuate a lot on ebay, so if anyone has a more "Stable" value guide, let me know.

rfioren wrote:

Yawgmoth's Will - about $4

See anything in my traders for $4 you would want?

I'm also interested in your Necroskitter too.

Interested in the Wrath of Gods, Vamp Tutor, Enlightened Tutor and a Yawgmoth's Will. Let me know values and if you see anything for them. Thanks!

I'd be interested in just about everything on your list (well, maybe not *all* 13 Ports), but especially:

4 Replenish
4 Blinkmoth nexus
4 Wrath of god
1 Chrome mox
1 Glimmervoid
3 Enlightened tutor
1 Vampiric tutor
4 Birds of Paradise

Take a look at my tradelist (http://deckbox.org/sets/151101) and see if there's anything you're interested in. Cheers!

Interested in  Waste, Yawgmoth, Rishadan, Cursed, Wrath, Chrome mox, Enlightened, Vampiric smile

Thanks all. Got a number of offers. I'll try to load all the cards into a "deck" today so people can see the other stuff, and I'll try to get back to everyone on trades later tonight/tomorrow. Glad to know some folks want this stuff smile

update. I loaded all of the other stuff up here as well: couple of interesting things like a stifle, 2 misdirection, thran dynamo:
http://deckbox.org/sets/248213

The number of cards that I have in the "Deck" is how many gold-bordered ones I have. I didn't load them into my inventory.

I'm interested in the wastelands, anything from my tradelist you'd want for them?