Topic: Non-Persisting Login

Something I've noticed is that even when I click remember me, the login doesn't persist, especially between different computers. Any fixes?

Re: Non-Persisting Login

Venia wrote:

Something I've noticed is that even when I click remember me, the login doesn't persist, especially between different computers. Any fixes?

Hi, Venia,

The 'Remember Me' check works only on the same computer where you clicked on it and in the same browser. You have to click again on a second computer if you want it to work there as well. It's the same with every website smile But if you're having problems on the same computer and on the same browser, that indeed is a problem, so please let us know if that is the case so we can fix it. big_smile

My apologies, I phrased that wrong. What I meant was, when I click remember me on one computer and go to another one, log on there, then if I go back to the original computer, I'm logged out.

What I think is happening is that the act of logging on another computer is overwriting the session data for the other computer.

I have this problem since the beginning. I always click remember me, (on both my home and work pc) and I am Logged out 60% of the cases, even if I did not loged on the other computer....

But hey... thats life

ps.do as I do, and use the auto-complete/remember me option of the browser (firefox big_smile ) than the login is just 2 clicks

Last edited by Spoook (2010-11-10 07:28:19)

Same problem here.