Topic: Populate thought

So It has occurred to me that detention sphere is one of the biggest weaknesses of tokens atm, another major issue is bonfire. So, the question is how do we combat such tomfoolery, it struck me that Drogskol Captain could be especially effective in an esper colored token deck, so I designed something based around captains, midnight haunting and lingering souls, I came up with this http://deckbox.org/sets/247525

Then after some testing I decided that the deck was only winning when I made copies of Drogskol Captain with cackling counterpart, so I thought some more and Ive come up with this build I would love any thoughts, Im probably going to main deck x4 oblivion ring or detention sphere if I can find some, here's the deck: http://deckbox.org/sets/252974

For the record Im asking for thoughts on the second one not the first, thats one's not fun to play

Re: Populate thought

It should be noted that much of this deck is theoretical I only have x2 temple garden and a few of the core set duel colors tongue

After looking at it and thinking for a while, why do you even need to have green there?  Sure Trostani is a nice addition, but you're already able to populate your tokens with Rootborn Defenses.  However, I'm not seeing how any deck with white and tokens is complete without Intangible Virtue.

Thus, I'd suggest:

-4x Arbor Elf - why ramp?  Your curve really ends at three.
-1x Trostani, Selesnya's Voice - she's nice, but doesn't warrant adding the third color here
-4x Druid's Deliverance - if green is going...

+3x Oblivion Ring - you knew you needed it before you even started
+3x Intangible Virtue - this also helps pump your guys (to help against bonfires and mizz mortars) and the vigilance part is always overlooked, but totally wins games
+3x Detention Sphere - you were worried about their spheres on you, but why not give them some of their own medicine?

My reasoning for green consists of 2 parts, first I have A LOT of 3 drops and getting them t2 would really help me against all the aggro in the format, second instant speed populate is amazing in the deck, as it allows you to copy GoST's angel. Another thing is that while I get my token base set up I dont have very good blockers so mid to late game life gain has been amazing for me in testing.

I 100% agree about intangable virtue, it would be amazing but Im not sure what to take out since slowing down my opponent can be absolutely critical for survival. Im thinking move feeling of dread to sideboard for virtues.

I cut the snapcasters cause I cant afford them tongue and my trade binder has been a bit light of late. I main decked x2 O ring, why o-ring over detention sphere? I have the rings tongue also I want a way to deal with my opponent's spheres and mine wont do very well with that...