Topic: Necromancy question...

If I have a unit in my discard pile gaining "Necromancy" skill from and effect till the end of the turn, does it means that if that units goes back to the discard pile in the same turn could be re-played?

Re: Necromancy question...

necro units (skeleton, zombie, wight lord) who b played from the discard pile by their own necromancy, would b lost after that turn n move to the bottom of ur deck

same with units who return from the discard pile by the power of countess iseara (which is also necromancy, but can revive any unit)

but:

the "raise dead" card does simply revive units - no necromancy side effect

also if you would play a unit from ur discard pile by necromancy and sacrifice it afterwards (dark elf prison, whip the slaves, chaos brutal offering, etc...) it would return to the discard pile

rite now where my thoughts go around this topic: what happens to opponents units that i hav taken over with dark elf powers, after i sacrifice them???

anybody?

Last edited by 5oRitez (2010-11-18 15:17:32)

I would say the unit goes into the discard pile of it´s owner. Your control over it is over when it dies.
What would you people say is the best race to pair up with undead? i tested Orcs, but the deck isn´t as fast as i hoped.
But the graves are cool even if you don´t have undead units at the bottom. With orcs i don´t boost my quest-zone that much. But the graves are giving a steady supply smile
that leaves dark elves or Chaos smile

Last edited by MrCleanOr (2010-11-18 19:12:06)

yea the graves r cool

for the mixing id say it depends on what the undead can do for the races

u could even simply play undead n use cheap tactics with not much loyalty points or something

or in case of orcs: play orc quests and then play orc weapon-attachments