Topic: Public/shared inventory

I suppose I should have played around a bit more before posting. For those who are interested, all you have to do is link the address of your inventory and you can provide it to whomever you wish. They don't even need to subscribe to the site.

Original Post Text

Is it possible to provide public or shared access to an inventory (i.e. in the for of a web link or even just with friends signed up on the site)? I have searched around the site and forums for a little while but haven't managed to find an answer...

I think this would be a great addition, if the feature doesn't already exist, as it would allow for people to search through your entire database of cards, even if they are not technically listed as up for trade.
I think it would be most useful to groups of players who normally play together in person. I don't necessarily want to list all of my cards as up for trade, but if a friend happened to need a certain common/uncommon (or even a rare that I wouldn't normally be interested in trading) card for a deck, I would want them to be able to find it in my collection.

Thanks all!

Last edited by Defcon (2010-11-20 16:09:31)