Topic: H: 4x Geist of Saint Traft, W: 2x Polluted Delta

So I have 4 GoST, and yeah, I have had like 20 offers for them, but there's really nothing else I want in Standard for them to trade down.

So I'm willing to ship in the extra value for two Polluted Delta if someone has them, if not, I'll probably just eBay them and buy the damn Deltas...

Re: H: 4x Geist of Saint Traft, W: 2x Polluted Delta

Should you decide to sell them would you be willing to give us a hot at buying first? I know I'd be interested. If so, what's your asking price for the playset?

namartia wrote:

Should you decide to sell them would you be willing to give us a hot at buying first? I know I'd be interested. If so, what's your asking price for the playset?

Namartia, are you interested in trading for some? I have three that I'd be willing to trade.

GarrukWildspeaker wrote:
namartia wrote:

Namartia, are you interested in trading for some? I have three that I'd be willing to trade.

I'm definitely interested. Only thing I have on your wish list is 2 detention spheres though.

Feel free to look though my inventory to find something and start a trade. Maybe we can make a deal.

I'd want $100ish for the set of them, that's what I can get via eBay (and what the deltas will cost me to buy anyways)...