Topic: want: old cards have:new stuff and cash

The older the better
And I want almost anything
Look at my trade list for stuff and if you don't see anything I might just buy them from you

Re: want: old cards have:new stuff and cash

trade sent

everybody send everything you dont want and then ill make you an offer for it

Bump

I have about 200-300 green and white commons and uncommons from Fallen Empires, Antiquities, The Dark, and Ice Age that I haven't logged in my inventory (except for Kei Takahashi). All are lightly played or near mint; they were given to me by a friend who no longer plays MTG. If you're interested, I can get them logged and accounted for. There's no high-dollar cards in the lot; I checked.

brightmatrix wrote:

I have about 200-300 green and white commons and uncommons from Fallen Empires, Antiquities, The Dark, and Ice Age that I haven't logged in my inventory (except for Kei Takahashi). All are lightly played or near mint; they were given to me by a friend who no longer plays MTG. If you're interested, I can get them logged and accounted for. There's no high-dollar cards in the lot; I checked.

Sure

OK, great. Give me a day or two do get this done. I'll follow up with you.

Last edited by brightmatrix (2012-11-06 14:18:55)

brightmatrix wrote:

OK, great. Give me a day or two do get this done. I'll follow up with you.

Cool

I've got a bunch of commons/uncommons from 3rd, 4th, chronicles, fallen empires, the dark, ice age and some others in all colors... Are you buying in bulk or are you looking for anything in particular?

james_gingerich wrote:

I've got a bunch of commons/uncommons from 3rd, 4th, chronicles, fallen empires, the dark, ice age and some others in all colors... Are you buying in bulk or are you looking for anything in particular?

Bulk but I'm mainly looking for at least each color from each set

I got 4 Beta White Knight and 1 Beta Black Knight.  They are in slightly played condition.. I can send pics or scans if needed.  Let me know if you are interested.

TerribleChoice wrote:

I got 4 Beta White Knight and 1 Beta Black Knight.  They are in slightly played condition.. I can send pics or scans if needed.  Let me know if you are interested.

sure

OK, I have all my old cards logged in my inventory (and tradelist). All are white and green cards from Revised, Fourth, Fallen Empires, Legends, Ice Age, Arabian Knights, and a couple from Homelands. About 90% are what I would consider "good" condition (mostly wear around the edges). Let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks!

http://deckbox.org/sets/187187?f=5319.2 … 27&p=1 (this should be the direct link to a filtered view of my inventory)