Topic: Suggested traders?

"To start trading, add some cards to your Tradelist and Wishlist. You will then see a list of users you can trade with. When visiting their profile, you will be shown the cards that you can swap."

I'm having trouble how to find the list of users I can trade with. I'm assuming it means it can show me users that have compatible trades with me (cards on my tradelist are on their wishlist).

Re: Suggested traders?

Once you've filled cards into your wishlist and tradelist, at the bottom of your profile page there will be a list of people whose tradelists overlap with your wishlist and vice versa.  However, my understanding is that at current it only will search within "groups," the largest of which being Reddit MTG Traders.  So my suggestion would be to go join that group and then it will populate at the bottom of the page for you.

The alternative is to look up the cards you want individually via the card database and find people who have it listed in their tradelist.  You can then open a new window to that person's profile page and it will show your trading overlap with them a the bottom of their profile page.  This is the slower route, but can find more specific wants, but joining the group is the faster way to really get some trades going.

Lastly, you can always post to the "Trading Post" forum with some of your notable haves and wants.

Good luck and happy trading!