Topic: Selling my collection starting with Standard

Hey all,

I'm selling most of my standard as I need the money and I'm not liking Magic right now smile  I'll probably sell my Legacy as well, but that will be for a different day.

I have it on Ebay if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&a … &rt=nc

Re: Selling my collection starting with Standard

Boo no shipping to Canada

Blaze wrote:

Boo no shipping to Canada

Yeah sorry, tracking doesn't work outside the continental US and I've been burned too many times.  Sorry again.

Like above, I would be bidding a lot of that but no shipping to Canada is upsetting.

Last edited by Mistbeaver (2012-12-02 23:32:14)

Same -.- A shame

Blurgarian wrote:

Same -.- A shame

If Ebay wasn't so draconian with the releasing of monies for sellers, it'd be a different story.  Since I cannot use tracking outside of the continental US, I would have to wait upwards of 2 weeks for Paypal to release my funds.  Ebay/Paypal has made it extremely difficult for a seller to do business on Ebay.  They will almost always side with the buyer and this is the result.  Sorry guys.

fourth'd, but for international, not just Canada.  Actually I might bid anyway and have it sent to someone in US to send to me, but the extra hassle makes it less worth it. 

you really shouldn't be selling in any configuration except singles or playsets where all four cards are the exact same, though, I think you'll be missing out on some money for not optimizing your auctions.

One small Bump.

The auctions end this weekend.  Thanks guys!

Garuda wrote:

when you start selling your legacy stuff get ahold of me pls.

Will do, man.  Will do.