Topic: Cool idea for a database feature.

So I have about 1200 cards entered into the database.  I use the database to build decks of my own and I also look at the decks that others have built and I try to build them myself. 

If the computer could look at all the cards I own and show me a list of decks (that others have made) which I already have the cards for I would be able to build decks from other users in a snap.  Basically the computer would compare the deck builds to the data base of cards.

Even fancier would be something that lists off the amount of cards I am missing to be able to make a particular deck.  I could just click on a deck build that I am interested in and it would give me a quick list of cards I am missing to be able to make that deck.

Just some thoughts.

Re: Cool idea for a database feature.

I really like this idea. Do it, please!

I think it is a stellar idea.  If it doesn't get built here, I will build it.  I think I can have something in development this month.

Just curious if you have tried to build this yet. I've been searching all over the internets for something like it and have found nothing. Would be a really nice feature!

I was thinking today that this is the single most important feature missing from this website...

This is a great idea! Definitely will consider it as a future feature.