Topic: [H] Some Stuff [W] 1 Snapcaster, Some Shocks, Deathrites, Restoration

I'll trade eternal for standard if the deal is right.

Notables are Iona, Linvala(difficult to part with),  DvD Akroma, Verdant, Feast and Famine, Body and Mind, PTitan, Griselbrand, Armada Wurm, Mystic Gate, Sublime.

http://deckbox.org/sets/227529?s=i&o=d

Re: [H] Some Stuff [W] 1 Snapcaster, Some Shocks, Deathrites, Restoration

I've got deathrite, foil and not foil, interested in verdant

hey guys. Im really curious as to why Linvala is such a good card. I dont play modern, so maybe thats why i dont see it right away

Dakkon4444 wrote:

hey guys. Im really curious as to why Linvala is such a good card. I dont play modern, so maybe thats why i dont see it right away

There are currently a lot of decks that run creatures with activated abilities, so a lot of the control decks like her for her ability. She is also a 3/4 flying for 2WW which is nice on its own.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Dakkon4444 wrote:

She is amazing in EDH... she shuts down a lot of combos.

Dakkon4444 wrote:

Shuts off a huge number of relevant creatures (Deathrite Shaman, Grim Lavamancer, anything with a Splinter Twin on it) while leaving comes-into-play abilities (Clique, Snapcaster, everything in Pod) alone. Any deck that runs it likely makes very good use of it.

iamsolipsism wrote:

I'll trade eternal for standard if the deal is right.

Notables are Iona, Linvala(difficult to part with),  DvD Akroma, Verdant, Feast and Famine, Body and Mind, PTitan, Griselbrand, Armada Wurm, Mystic Gate, Sublime.

http://deckbox.org/sets/227529?s=i&o=d

I'm already in a trade with you, and I just made an offer with a snapcaster.