Topic: H: Angel of Serenity Thragtusk & more W: Slivers

Need Sliver Queen and her babies

Re: H: Angel of Serenity Thragtusk & more W: Slivers

I have a lot of slivers that are not on my deckbox.

Do you just need one-ofs for EDH or are you trying to get playsets?

looking for older ones to get the cards i lost back so maybe 1 or 2 of each from tempest and stronghold

I have a sliver overlord and some other various slivers if you want to check out my tradelist. Please start a trade and pick out slivers you want if you're interested.

I have slivers available for trade. They are listed in my deckbox trade list. Have a look and if your interested...hit me with a trade option. I don't play with slivers so they should all be available. I did a quick look by typing in "sliver" in the search area and I have 14 different slivers going back as far as Tempest. No Sliver Queen...sorry. Have a look at my trade list. It is huge and the majority of the cards are pre-Core 9.

I have a Bunch of slivers, But i looked through your inventory and its mostly the new stuff, I really wish you had the Zendikar series there. But i Don't see much of what i want sorry >.<

timmay1313 wrote:

I have slivers available for trade. They are listed in my deckbox trade list. Have a look and if your interested...hit me with a trade option. I don't play with slivers so they should all be available. I did a quick look by typing in "sliver" in the search area and I have 14 different slivers going back as far as Tempest. No Sliver Queen...sorry. Have a look at my trade list. It is huge and the majority of the cards are pre-Core 9.

I will take a look thanks