Topic: Looking to Build a Zur EDH

So I'm trying to build a Zur the Enchanter EDH deck, and I want both a normal and a foil Zur, I have a Scavenging Ooze to trade for the foil version so shoot me an offer if you have one and need an Ooze + somethin smallish

I also need
Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
Enlightened Tutor
Swords to Plowshares
Demonic Tutor
Winds of Rath
Lotus Petal
Eldrazi Conscription
Threads of Disloyalty
Solitary Confinement
Animate Dead
Copy Enchantment

Along with all sorts of lands and a couple Planeswalkers, it's all listed on my profile

I am open to trading from inventory but the likelihood is much lower that I'd trade it (Fetchlands are not for trade nor are Noble Hierarchs or Nicol Bolas of any edition)

I'll also trade for other stuff I don't have listed that's good in Zur since I havn't tested it out and I don't know what build I'm going to like yet.

It's also worth noting that I'm interested in foil/promo/foreign versions of any of the cards for this deck as it is an EDH deck and I'm also very interested in either version of the Foil Command Tower as well as Foil lightning Greaves

Last edited by imsully2 (2012-12-19 10:24:46)

Re: Looking to Build a Zur EDH

If you don't already have one, Greater Auramancy is an amazing card for Zur decks. Zur's ability doesn't target so you can attach more enchantments to shrouded creatures using him, and it protects any enchantments you have out. I'm testing it in an EDH deck I'm building... if it doesn't work out it will be up for trade.

ZvikaDaFreaka wrote:

If you don't already have one, Greater Auramancy is an amazing card for Zur decks. Zur's ability doesn't target so you can attach more enchantments to shrouded creatures using him, and it protects any enchantments you have out. I'm testing it in an EDH deck I'm building... if it doesn't work out it will be up for trade.

I've actually already set up a trade for one, that's why it's not on the list smile Thanks for the tip!

I've got a foil zur. I'd do it one for one for an ooze

Velocizachtor wrote:

I've got a foil zur. I'd do it one for one for an ooze

Send me an offer!!