Topic: Feature Request

I will occasionally buy Intro Packs, Theme Decks, Event Decks and Duel Decks as do several other members I would assume.  Was wondering if there was a way to add a tab to the Add Cards to Inventory that would allow you to select a deck from a drop down menu list of decks from a certain set, then have it auto populate your inventory with all the cards in that deck including the foils without having to type them all in individually and also create a deck in your list of decks...just to save time...and then from there I can do what I want with the deck...keep it as it is, add cards to it or even tear it apart.

Just a thought.  Would like to see this implemented smile

Thanks

Re: Feature Request

I do this as well.

Typically, someone else has already purchased it and indexed it as a deck, so what I usually do is search the Decks page for it and then copy that to my library, but it's not a perfect solution.

I don't know if Wizards posts their sealed product lists in an easily consumable format, unfortunately.

One solution might be to add a submission form (either a sub-forum or dedicated site feature) to submit a deck list as an "official" sealed product list, which moderators or site stuff can then review and display in a "Sealed product" category of some kind - that would avoid all the duplication of decks from copying public deck lists, as well as ensure the information was accurate re: card properties, and avoid any issues where someone has made modifications to an Event Deck but not changed the name.