Topic: [bug] Copy deck doesn't work

I am trying to copy a deck (create a new one), a new deck is created with the name 'Copy of bla bla' but it has no contents

Re: [bug] Copy deck doesn't work

laura wrote:

I am trying to copy a deck (create a new one), a new deck is created with the name 'Copy of bla bla' but it has no contents

Yep, thanks for the notice. It's a glitch I introduced on monday with the 'trade opportunities' stuff.

It's fixed now, so everybody can go ahead and copy my awesome decks tongue

Found a bug: Richard Garfield, Ph.d. (the un-card) will not only not come up in quick add, but when I added him to a deck using the import feature, it crashed that deck and gave me a server error (saying you were notified). No big deal I guess. I just wanted to make a super-casual EDH with him as my general...funny that the game's creator crashed your site.

(edit) Well maybe it isn't just him. I just tried quick adding a few more un-cards like Mana Screw, and after they didn't add, it crashed that decklist too. Paper Tiger crashed a third decklist, ruling out that this problem is just with the most recent un-set. I'm not entirely sure what is going on/wtf happened. Another decklist added real cards just fine.

Thanks,
The Shaman

Last edited by TheShaman (2009-10-15 13:52:13)

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/ehndgaim/th_SigLogo.jpg
When you are here, you are one of the family.
Connect with the family on Facebook comming soon!

Yep, I've seen the errors.

The problem was that the UN-sets have card types that are not in conformity with with the mtg card types. So there was a problem in the deck view - the code tried to categorize the card by type but the card did not have a correct type.

Should be fixed now, thanks for the bug report.

Got another bug for you: See the stats on my Richard Garfield EDH deck.

I accidently added Academy at Tolaria West (it is one of the planar cards from planechase) to the decklist, and it doesn't show up in the decklist. However, if you look at the card count for the deck, the decklist recognizes that it is in the deck. Further, when I test in Statisics, it will show up in my hand or next six cards. Also, it seems that I can't remove the plane from my decklist. If nothing else comes from this bug report, that needs to be fixed.

That being said, I have no interest in a plane card being in my deck, but I do have an interest in building a deck with an accompanying planechase deck (planar decks are minimum ten cards, fyi). Perhaps there is a way to add a planechase card using quick add, but then have deckbox recognize the card type and segregate it from the maindeck into sideboard type list. To say it a different way, when I add a plane, I'd like the plane to show up in a new box that isn't the sideboard, and isn't the main deck.

(edit)Also, Celestine Reef isn't in the system? It is a Planar card.

Thanks again,
The Shaman

Last edited by TheShaman (2009-10-17 16:23:41)

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/ehndgaim/th_SigLogo.jpg
When you are here, you are one of the family.
Connect with the family on Facebook comming soon!