Topic: Mass import

When doing mass import it would be nice if the importer would not only look for card name and quantity but also for other information such as edition, foil, condition and whatever else you can think of.  The Regular import is very basic and for the most part could be unchanged.  It would be nice if there was an advanced option so that one could import a large collection along with other stored data associated with each card.

One other thing....because I already have detailed collection information in a spreadsheet or text document it would be nice if I could entirely delete my inventory and re-import it again.  As it stands now, if I want to delete my inventory i can only delete it one page at a time....takes a long time.

Also the special characters that appear in cards like Æthersnipe do not get picked up by the mass import tool.  I use magic assistant for my collection and the export from there uses them so if I import my whole collection I have to manually go and find the ones that failed to import and import them one by one.