Topic: Best way to sell cards in bulk?

I am getting out of magic so I am trying to sell my cards.

I have a shoebox full of unplayed commons/uncommons from Return to Ravnica and m13.
Also have a binder full of cards all in sleeved pages that are rares/commons.

What's the best way to get sell these without getting screwed?

Also, anyone want to buy them haha, no but seriously I'll take pictures you name a price that sounds fair.

I tried a local store and they told me they have a way to weigh the cards in bulk but they state they will give me .005 for each card..

Last edited by Thomasowns (2013-01-22 21:38:01)

Re: Best way to sell cards in bulk?

Do you have spell snare, lightning helix or remand? I'm willing to buy them off you.

Last edited by guerakun (2013-01-22 21:37:44)

guerakun wrote:

Do you have spell snare or remand? I'm willing to buy them off you.

I do not.

All the cards are from the m13 release and Return to Ravnica

Honestly, your best shot is to just put them on your local Craigslist. 1000 for $10 seems to be standard bulk rates, and you might as well try to sell any decent rares separately.

oh m13 and return to ravnica.. see this is why complete information is needed.

lol

guerakun wrote:

oh m13 and return to ravnica.. see this is why complete information is needed.

lol

yeaaah.. haha

I started playing when there was only the new Ravnica I forgot there was an old Ravnica.

my apologies tongue

trade started for them

http://imgur.com/a/iCz3E

imgur album link for anyone interested.

Shoe box weighs 10 poinds and binder is like 7.

I'm kind of interested. How did you acquire all of these cards were they threw opening packs or what? What are you willing to sell all of them at?

Odyssea wrote:

I'm kind of interested. How did you acquire all of these cards were they threw opening packs or what? What are you willing to sell all of them at?

Yeah got them by opening packs. Trying to get rid of them all. Not sure of a price yet. Shipping would be costly so I would like to make some money out of it.

Ahh okay did you get like booster boxes or something? well let me know a price I'mm pretty interested.

Odyssea wrote:

Ahh okay did you get like booster boxes or something? well let me know a price I'mm pretty interested.

Correct.

I'd say for the shoe box after shipping I want to make 20 dollars and for the binder after shipping I would like to make 15 dollars.

Last edited by Thomasowns (2013-01-23 00:52:29)

So like around 35 is what you are looking for or more? Cause  for that much I'd be more interested in other things but I guess I'd have to know the rares and stuff. I sent a trade talk to me on there.