Topic: Script error

I have a window that pops up every once in a while that asks if i want to stop running a scrypt. Also saying that it may make my computer slow and eventually unresponsive. Is this a bug, a virus, or something else all together? I happens when i refresh my screen and only on this site.

Re: Script error

mattmcc wrote:

I have a window that pops up every once in a while that asks if i want to stop running a scrypt. Also saying that it may make my computer slow and eventually unresponsive. Is this a bug, a virus, or something else all together? I happens when i refresh my screen and only on this site.

This sounds like a javascript bug somewhere on our side.

Can you please tell us on which page this happens for you? (if you can paste the url here, it would be great). Also, what internet browser are you using? Is this only happening now for you, or was it like that from the time you signed up?

It is happening on my inventory page when i am inporting cards. It happens when i do a price check of my collection and then i start agian to add in cards. If i refresh the page to get rid of the price then it will do that.  It doesnt happen all the time though. and has not happend since. when it happens agian i will post a URL for it. I am using IE 8.

http://deckbox.org/sets/291645

Thats the URL

i have also noticed that the banner on top updates when this error happens. It wont update otherwise for me.