Topic: Remove/hide facebook profile

I had connected my facebook profile to deckbox not realizing that it would leave a link on my deckbox profile directly to my facebook account. I do not want this. I revoked the deckbox app on facebook, but this doesn't seem to remove the link to my facebook account from my deckbox profile. Please direct me to a way to either a) remove the link to my facebook account, b) opt to hide that detail as I see fit, or c) purge my deckbox account from your system.

And as a point of related feedback, it should be much clearer what information in your profile is public vs private, preferably right on the profile/edit profile pages and not just in the privacy policy; I had to get a friend to login to deckbox and look at my profile to verify that the link was visible, as it was unclear from the privacy policy whether that was the case or not.

Even better would be options to change these settings as we see fit.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Remove/hide facebook profile

Hello Nullzone.

The information that is public is exactly what you yourself see on your profile page: Name, last login, location, bio, feedback score, communities you are a member of.

You are right, right now we don't have an unlink facebook setting in Edit Profile. We'll add it this week! Thanks for bringing this up.

Re: Remove/hide facebook profile

Did this ever get added to the Edit Profile page? I also have my FB page connected to my Deck Box and want to remove it. I'd really like to delete my FB with out deleting my Deck Box. But I will delete both if I can't disconnect them. I'd really, really like to not need to do that.