Topic: Sebi on hiatus?

Has anyone heard from Sebi in a while?

Re: Sebi on hiatus?

maoranma wrote:

big_smile

Hey,

Truth be told, we've been pretty inactive with support questions and bugfixes lately, so your question is understandable.

Even if we found little free time for deckbox these last couple of months, it does not mean we've forgotten it. I've been reading feedback, and everything posted on forums. I will deploy some bugfixes today, and start responding more frequently to enquiries.

To clear out uncertaintly about deckbox.org's future we will have a slightly more formal "we're back to developing" and "plans for the future" type announcement this weekend. So have no fear, we're here... (or something) smile

Re: Sebi on hiatus?

Glad to hear it. I love deckbox. It's an amazing site and it's nice to know everyone is still with it. Thanks for replying Sebi.

sebi wrote:
maoranma wrote:

big_smile

Hey,

Truth be told, we've been pretty inactive with support questions and bugfixes lately, so your question is understandable.

Even if we found little free time for deckbox these last couple of months, it does not mean we've forgotten it. I've been reading feedback, and everything posted on forums. I will deploy some bugfixes today, and start responding more frequently to enquiries.

To clear out uncertaintly about deckbox.org's future we will have a slightly more formal "we're back to developing" and "plans for the future" type announcement this weekend. So have no fear, we're here... (or something) smile