Topic: All my cards are shown as 'Unknown edition'

And when I go to add new cards, it is adding them under the correct edition. Therefore when I add cards now I have copies of the 'known edition' cards and copies of the 'unknown' ones. Is there a way to mass fix this? Don't really feel like going through all 2000 cards updating the editions. Thank you!

Re: All my cards are shown as 'Unknown edition'

Yea I agree this is rather annoying.  in the old version it assumed the card was the latest edition unless otherwise specified.  is there a way to mass apply that rule, and then go change the ones that do not apply?  Especially for cards that have only ever appeared in one edition.  for example Huntmaster of the fells. has only ever appeared in Dark ascention and have never had a promo made of it.  there is only 1 edition.  it should automatically default with 3000 unique cards, almost all of which are standard, and 90% of which are all from the most recent editions prinited. I would way rather have an auto rule do this, than manually change all 3000 cards.

mattinthehatt wrote:

Yea I agree this is rather annoying.  in the old version it assumed the card was the latest edition unless otherwise specified.  is there a way to mass apply that rule, and then go change the ones that do not apply?  Especially for cards that have only ever appeared in one edition.  for example Huntmaster of the fells. has only ever appeared in Dark ascention and have never had a promo made of it.  there is only 1 edition.  it should automatically default with 3000 unique cards, almost all of which are standard, and 90% of which are all from the most recent editions prinited. I would way rather have an auto rule do this, than manually change all 3000 cards.

bump, would be nice to have this, especially if a card has only appeared in one edition

Is there a way to filter so that it only shows the "unknown edition" cards?

Thanks!

I second the sort by unknown edition; that way if I have to fix them one by one, I can at least *find* them...