Topic: Search suggestion

Hey guys,

It'd be really handy if you could add a 'trades to my location' tickbox in the 'people' search. It'd save a heap of time opening hundreds of profiles and closing all the ones that will only ship within another country.

Also it'd be great if you had this sort of filter on particular cards too. For example, if you open the page for Tundra, you'd be able to tick a box saying 'trades to my location' and it'd filter out anybody who isn't willing to do that.

Cheers for the great service, by the way. smile

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Search suggestion

Also it'd be super handy if the page for a card could show players looking for that card too, rather than just players who have it. It'd be great for finding people interested in certain cards you have. smile

Cheers

We're currently implementing some improvements to the trading opportunities search, should be done in a week or two smile.

Your second request is already possible, although the feature is not as visible as it should be smile. In the user listing on a card's page, on it's top right you can hover "Tradelist" and choose "Wishlist" from the dropdown.

Oh hey, so it is! I must have overlooked it haha. Thanks! smile