Topic: Got some new stuff

I went ahead and cracked the packs I had for trade and of course I got a godless shrine, which is the only shockland that I DON'T need. So I would like to swap that out for a different one, preferably a stomping ground or watery grave. I would prefer that exchange to be part of a bigger trade though to avoid losing money to postage but feel free to send me offers.

I added the few new GTC things I got to my tradelist, so check it out and shoot me a trade if you are interested in something. I also am going through the process of slimming down my "keeps" binder and will be adding some good stuff to my tradelist soon.

Last edited by shifty4690 (2013-02-05 01:43:38)

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

Re: Got some new stuff

Hey!  I have an old Stomping Grounds that I would be willing to trade for your steam vents and foil inkmoth nexus.  If you are interested, hit me up!

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Let's try this again.  I am interested in your 4x Grove of the Burnwillows.  Willing to offer up my Cavern & Sulfur Falls this time if you can find anything else to add more value on my end.

scurveymobile wrote:

Hey!  I have an old Stomping Grounds that I would be willing to trade for your steam vents and foil inkmoth nexus.  If you are interested, hit me up!

I think I would rather get two new ones rather than paying extra for the old ones. Plus I have one new one already and it makes me sad when I have a mixed set =P

smilligan2 wrote:

Let's try this again.  I am interested in your 4x Grove of the Burnwillows.  Willing to offer up my Cavern & Sulfur Falls this time if you can find anything else to add more value on my end.

Ok well I have two FTV groves and one regular now, and last time you were only interest in the regulars. If that has changed I bet we can make something happen.

Tradelist | Wishist

Bump for today smile

Tradelist | Wishist

I posted a list of stuff from my keep binder that I have been holding onto with the plans of building decks. If you make a good enough offer I mightbe willing to come off of some of it.

Tradelist | Wishist

Pricing was just a huge lot I was looking at on ebay, and I was trying to figure out what the whole thing was worth to see if it was a reasonable deal. Primal surge is one of my EDH decks and I am not looking to take that apart.

Tradelist | Wishist

Yo Shifty, interested in your playset of Restoration Angels (assuming they aren't promos).  Check out my tradelist and hit me up if we can work something out.

They aren't promos, they are the good art wink

Tradelist | Wishist

Updated

Tradelist | Wishist

Last call on the packs, I think since everyone wants all the same things right now I will just gamble and try my luck opening them. So if anyone wants them shoot me a trade offer in the next couple hours.

Tradelist | Wishist

I cracked the packs, got a few good things. Check out my tradelist. wink

Tradelist | Wishist

bumpsicle.

Tradelist | Wishist