Topic: UR Guttersnipe+Delver

This is a legacy deck I've been thinking about since I saw guttersnipe in RtR (since guttersnipe's ability isn't adding anything to the spell, and it doesn't matter whether or not the spell actually resolves, just the on cast.) I felt he was a little strong since he doesn't require the casted spell to resolve, however, I leave myself open to things like detention sphere.

http://deckbox.org/sets/306806

I've spent a bit of time procuring the cards to make this a possibility, and was wondering if I could improve this a bit?

Notes: It's fairly easy to set up my guttersnipes, however, I have a hard time countering straight removal and temporary removal. Should I put in cheap counters for noncreature spells like Spell Pierce?

Sideboard is really just cards I couldn't fit in, but wanted to (kicked rites = 6 guttersnipes, kicked again = 11, cast anything again = 2 + 12 + 22 damage which, if I can manage to protect my snipes and rites, would be very difficult to deal with.)

Really just looking for suggestions on how to better set up a combo like that or if it would be worth working around rites like that?

Last edited by Kurotori (2013-02-01 06:00:02)