Topic: GTC for GTC Swaps

Notably I have:

Aurelia's Fury
2x Sacred Foundry (potentially 2x more if anyone is interested)
Foil Thespian's Stage
Foil Assemble the Legion
Frontline Medic
Foil Molten Primordial

Ideally I'm looking to turn the Fury into Domri Rade and the Foundries into any of the other Gatecrash shocks (with a preference for Stomping Grounds).  As for the other pieces, I'm open to trade proposals (I'm also looking to try and get 2x Huntmaster of the Fells).

I realize that as Gatecrash just released, GTC prices are all screwy for the time being.  As such, I'm not expecting anyone to come forward with legacy/modern staples.

Cheers and happy trading everyone!

Re: GTC for GTC Swaps

I'm interested in your foil Thespian's Stage.  Let me know if you see anything I have your interested in, and what you value it at.

Last edited by smilligan2 (2013-02-02 04:12:10)

I'm not seeing any Gatecrash in your tradelist... what of the set do you have and are you willing to part with?

Interested in the Foil Assemble the legion and the Thesbian Stage. Let me know if you see anything my list

I can give you a Godless Shrine for a Sacred Foundry, I also have a Hallowed Fountain (I really need 2 Foundries)

TyWooOneTime wrote:

Notably I have:

Aurelia's Fury
2x Sacred Foundry (potentially 2x more if anyone is interested)
Foil Thespian's Stage
Foil Assemble the Legion
Frontline Medic
Foil Molten Primordial

Ideally I'm looking to turn the Fury into Domri Rade and the Foundries into any of the other Gatecrash shocks (with a preference for Stomping Grounds).  As for the other pieces, I'm open to trade proposals (I'm also looking to try and get 2x Huntmaster of the Fells).

I realize that as Gatecrash just released, GTC prices are all screwy for the time being.  As such, I'm not expecting anyone to come forward with legacy/modern staples.

Cheers and happy trading everyone!

I'm interested in frontline medic and Sacred Foundries, my list isn't updated quite yet but let me know if you see anything

If you interested I will trade you godless shrine for a foundry hit me up if you would like Ty.

nsongster and DrSatan - I can do that in both cases.  Foundry for Godless Shrine in each case.

Correction, my apologies DrSatan, but I'm trying to move these for a friend and I don't think he'll want to wait for shipping from Canada.  Sorry.

No problem Ty I got it traded away now thx for lettin me know .

Update, the foils are gone as is one Foundry, but I'm still looking to turn the other 3 foundries into other shocks.  Similarly, I'm still looking  to pick up a second Domri Rade for Aurelia's Fury.