Topic: Restricted List Published...

Hello,

FFG published the official Warhammer: Invasion restricted list yesterday: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_ … ?eidn=2138. In short, the following cards are now restricted (meaning you can only use 1 of each in your deck):

- Warpstone Excavation
- Innovation
- Mining Tunnels
- Wilhelm of the Osterknacht
- Reclaiming the Fallen
- Soul Stealer

Thoughts? wink

Re: Restricted List Published...

tnkflx wrote:

In short, the following cards are now restricted (meaning you can only use 1 of each in your deck)

No, you can have only one card from the list in your deck, but of that card, you can have the normal number of copies (three, usually).

It's a good idea, and many of the cards are obvious choices. I don't currently understand why they picked Soul Stealer.

The Empire decks many people are complaining about these days won't be harmed too much by this.

Bye Bye Dwarves... sad

now let's see if American player will start to play Empire-Verena decks to make a good "limited list" instead of this shit...

Mallumo wrote:
tnkflx wrote:

In short, the following cards are now restricted (meaning you can only use 1 of each in your deck)

No, you can have only one card from the list in your deck, but of that card, you can have the normal number of copies (three, usually).

Isn't that what I said? wink

It isn't. You said "1 of each", that's quite the difference.

How on Gods earth does this stop verena decks stomping?

They really dont understand their own problems if this is what they are "limiting", how judgement didnt make it onto this list is beyond me

Soul Stealer on the list??? WTF??? More likely Offering of Hekarti should be there (thankfully is not cause I play DE:)).