Topic: W: Huntmaster, Borborygmos H: Tradelist

As the title says, I'm looking for 2-4x Huntmaster of the Fells and a Borborygmos Enraged. I have a ton of Modern and such and am willing to make a large trade for said cards. Would prefer getting at least 2 Huntmasters and a Borborygmos in a single trade. Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to make offers!

Re: W: Huntmaster, Borborygmos H: Tradelist

looking for some modern infect stuff

4x vines of vastwood
4x groundswell

let me know if you see anything

Got some of the other stuff you need & A borb,

Start up a trade if you'd like.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Hey Dude,

I have a pair of Huntmasters I would part with and big B.

If you're interested in trading to Canada let me know what some of the modern stuff you have is and we'll try to make something work!

Got the Bor! But still looking at Huntmasters so will be sending out offers and such soon! Thanks for responses guys.

Only in need of a single Huntmaster now. Stomping Grounds is also something I'm interested in for those that might have some for trade.

Royboytoe wrote:

Only in need of a single Huntmaster now. Stomping Grounds is also something I'm interested in for those that might have some for trade.

Jace v Chandra Counterspell + Cabal Coffers for a GTC Stomping Ground? It's more than fair going by SCG prices.

nsongster wrote:

Jace v Chandra Counterspell + Cabal Coffers for a GTC Stomping Ground? It's more than fair going by SCG prices.

If I had the extra stomping ground I'd do that in a heartbeat. Lol.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist