Topic: Modern Junk Pod

So I've been working on a modern pod deck for quite a while now and I've come up with this build, the core of the deck is the same as every other Melira pod deck ever but there are a fairly large number of differences as well, one of the biggest differences is that I include Lotus Cobra and Acidic Slime, my rationale is that I want to have the ability to play around cards like Mana Leak and Remand, since I can just re-cast/pay the cost, and if I'm not facing control it's really good at letting me drop my entire combo in one turn, something the deck is not usually capable of. Acidic slime is really more of a meta-game choice, Tron is kindof a big thing at my LGS, probably second largest after Jund, and so the ability to get a dude that blows up one of their lands is pretty huge, and having a guy on the battlefield can often let me kill them before they get a chance to assemble the piece they're missing.

I'm fairly confident about my Main Deck, but my Sideboard is a bit Shaky, I have one of each of the following:

Ethersworn Canonist Storm/Combo in General
Gaddock Teeg Anti Control after I drop a Pod
Kataki, War's Wage Affinity
Melira, Sylvok Outcast Extra against heavy Removal
Phyrexian Revoker Planeswalkers (Liliana?)
Suture Priest Kiki Pod/Splinter Twin
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben Control + Combo
Tidehollow Sculler Control
War Priest of Thune Leylines (Sanctity and Void)
Withered Wretch Mirror/Reanimator
Fiend Hunter Tron (Only answer to Emrakul, can fetch at instant speed with Chord Should be Nekrataal but I don't have any)
Fulminator Mage Tron
Falkenrath Noble Slaughter Games and the like (allows me to combo with infinite finks loop even if they get rid of redcaps)
Linvala, Keeper of Silence Combo
Thrun, the Last Troll Control

Some of these guys are just because I either don't own the correct card/I don't have it with me (Harmonic Sliver over War Priest of Thune) but I figure with as much tutoring as I have I should be ok with only running one of each, the main thing I don't have in my board that most builds do is Obstinate Baloth, I havn't decided how I feel about the Baloth yet, especially with aggro not being a major issue and my priority being to shut down Liliana, not play around her

I want the deck to have an answer to pretty much any of the major archtypes, is there anything that I'm majorly missing or any thoughts on the deck? (All advice is welcome even if you don't play much modern)