Topic: A few suggestion

I would like that on the event page, when I register a new event, to have a mail message box as well, where I can enter some news in the mail what will be sent out.
Also if I edit again the event I can add a new message (old message to be saved in history) and that new message should also sent in email.
In this way I can announce my members what we have changed on the event, not just an event was modified.

Also here, at the event, could be a link to the forum, a separate field where I can add a forum link where people can read more details. Or why not, when I create a new event, on the forum should be create a new event topic on the community forum (of course this require to link the community forum with admin account).

Also I would like to have a message to all members, sometimes something happening and I would like to announce them. Usually groups are local event organizers, local stores and if new things come to us, we would like to tell to the people.
I know there is a forum for this, but not always the forum is the best way to announce all, not all people read the forum.

Also I suggest to get a user DCI/WOW/etc number to the account and when I list (print) a decklist to have already there the DCI number and name and deck name. Now is only a ____________

http://pwp.wizards.com/8213665314/Scorecards/Landscape.png