Topic: [Stand] If this works..someone will be upset.

http://deckbox.org/sets/325021

Just a bunch of un-counterable vamps flying around doing damage.  Let me gain control of your create, and sac it.

I could use some help pin-pointing this decks weaknesses and adjusting the sideboard accordingly.

Re: [Stand] If this works..someone will be upset.

albonation,
This looks like it would be fun to play, and I have always liked strong theme decks.  If you are looking for more 2 drops, you might consider pairing Bloodthrone Vampire with any of the "take control of creature" spells.

If you are looking for more of the "take control of the creature" spells you could consider Traitorous Instinct, and Act of Treason.

Sorry I can't offer more advice, I'm just getting back into the standard (and Magic in general) after a long hiatus.

Good Luck,
Kaffieen

Re: [Stand] If this works..someone will be upset.

You could also consider Olivia Voldaren, she lets you take your opponent's creatures permanently, so you don't even have to kill them, you can just keep em, she does require a bit of mana to get started however since it's a total of {R}{B}{B}{4} to take over a non-vampire creature, but she can take over anything, kill your opponent's creatures and she gets huge in the process, just something to consider.