Topic: Customized Elfwave.[Opinions, Ideas]

I found a net deck that I like except I changed it around a little to make it my own sort of. Does this look solid or is there something that I'm overlooking, that isn't too expensive.

http://deckbox.org/sets/326164

Re: Customized Elfwave.[Opinions, Ideas]

While Elvish Archdruid can spit out TONS of mana without any real issues you're really relying on him to produce mana in general, Arbor Elf really doesn't get it done by its self even if you hit your ramp spells as well, Worldspire Wurm seems really insane, you're going to need 2 Archdruids along with a bunch of other elves out, I think that most of the deck seems really cool but the Wurms seem like they're very unlikely, the only place I could imagine them being cast would be in mono-green with Boundless Realms. Also maybe I'm just wrong but I think that you could really use Gyre Sage, at worst it's a 2cc Llanowar Elf but I would imagine that it usually gets up to at least 2 mana per turn and if you get a biomancer after you get a Gyre Sage it's going to be pumping out mana like crazy. I don't really think that Spire Tracer is worthwhile, Evasion is kind of nice but since it can't actually block anything with flying it's just an evasive 1/1 and you only have 2 creatures that can pump it.

Perhaps I am missing something and you just want to get a couple big creatures but I think that Soul of the Harvest would be a really good choice, it seems like the main thing that your deck doesn't have is card-draw and this is one of the best engines, you can go T1 Arbor Elf, T2 Archdruid, T3 Soul of the harvest, T4 dump like 10 elves onto the battlefield, sure it's the nut draw but you want to have an impressive nut draw in any deck and I'm not really seeing one for this one, T3 Zegana, draw 3???

My recommendation
-2 Worldspire Wurm
-4 Spire Tracer
-1 Craterhoof Behemoth

+4 Gyre Sage
+2 Soul of the Harvest
+1 Akroma's Memorial (Allows huge strings of elves off of soul of the harvest because arbor elves essentially cost 0 due to the haste)

I havn't played elves in standard since Ezuri rotated out so I could be way way off the mark but this is just what popped into my head, hope it helps