Topic: [Modern] GWB for FNM

http://deckbox.org/sets/297394

Since I can't test much on Cockatrice anymore, I was wondering what suggestions you all had.

Re: [Modern] GWB for FNM

Doran's pretty good at least in board if you're in junk, not quite as good in your build since you've got finks and confidant, however you're rarely attacking with confidant anyway.

Gaddock Teeg seems almost main-deck worthy, given that you're not running anything in the main deck that it hurts and it kills a lot of decks, I'm sure you know which, it's only really not that good against Tron and Jund, so that's worth considering as well.

I don't think that Phyrexian Crusader is worth a slot at all, what is it good against? Zoo? Maybe I'm missing something but it seems pretty bad. Leyline of the Void also seems better than Rest in Peace since 15 of your 23 creatures are either based off or benefit from the graveyard.

Where are you playing? This seems pretty darn good in a FNM-Type setting, I can't really comment on above that accept Inquisitions should probably be Thoughtseize and you should have 4 Goyf and 3 Knight of the Reliquary.

Phy crusader is tech against martyr proc, which is played a fair bit.

Leyline is better, I am going to switch that.

I also like Tegg as a MB, what would you swap out for some of him?

I also don't have money for any more Goyfs or thoughtsiezes.

Is one crusader even worthwhile tho? I mean they've got wraths and such so they can kill it, and if you only have one you can't guarantee you'll hit it, I can see how unblockable infect is sick but I think you'll need more consistency for it to matter.

I would suggest cutting one Finks, one Sculler, and one KoTR in that order depending on how many Teeg you wanted.

As far as Goyf and Seize, they're not that important, I just said it since it's a pretty obvious choice.

What do you bring in Mirran Crusader and Pithing Needle against?

Are there any match-ups you're particularly worried about? And is Creeping Corrosion better than Kataki, War's Wage?

Mirran crusader is pretty solid against Jund and mono green. Needle is good against Pod. I have been thinking about taking all three out for 3 Qasali Pridemages (To kill opposing leyline of the void)

The reason I want creeping Corrision over Kataki, is that affinity decks likely use Whipflare and dispatch. Creeping corrosion is likely to be better, because it can't be killed.

I like the idea of -1 finks, -1 tidehollow -1 land and running 3 Teggs, a few people at my Meta run tron and scapeshift and he should be good.

I think reliquary should remain a 4, because she is usually really big. if I get another goyf, I'll drop one for a goyf, but reliquary is often 5/6+

I made a few adjustments

Thanks for the advice.